Download Gravity Forms Styles Pro Add-on Plugin
Gravity Forms Styles Pro Add-on – Remember the frustration of overriding styles for Gravity Forms? We decided, “never again!” So, don’t fear! Freely write your overrides, even for each theme, use more than one theme on the same page, no more fighting the “!important“ 4 times for each change in your stylesheets. We overhauled everything systematically, removed redundancies, and wrote hierarchical CSS to save you hours. You’re welcome!
- Simple to use. Seamless integration with Gravity Forms and your theme. This is a native Gravity Forms add-on and not a plugin that forces itself on top of Gravity Forms from the outside.
- Easily create form layouts with STYLES SELECTOR: Easy to use GUI based style selector for all fields, create and change layout from within the form edit page.
- Create complex form layouts let the plugin handle all devices.
- NEW STYLES: Introduces more styles for creating form layout. We’ve packed several practical layouting options beyond the ones included with Gravity Forms.
- Responsive form styles designed with modern screen sizes and UX requirements in mind, with a mobile first approach.
- Hierarchical CSS structure. Easily and quickly customize your CSS without breaking everything around an element. Adapts to your theme using inheritance based, non-absolute CSS techniques.
- RTL support
- Light weight. No big-fat files. Smaller and efficient styles make the CSS load fast.
- Compatible with Gravity Forms Ready classes. If you’ve used it on your forms already, you can use it alongside the plugin and not worry about redesigning from scratch. If anything, you only get more optinos to style… way more options!
- No need to hack Gravity Forms with special shortcodes. Just use as regular.
- Use multiple themes on the same page.
- Compatible with Gravity Forms widgets.
- 9 built-in visually unique themes included for forms with easy customization settings. From Bootstrap, to Material to Flat style forms and many more.
- Inherit Form Styles from your WordPress theme, and customize them.
- Floating Labels for Material form styles
- Customize each theme separately.