Download WooCommerce Account Funds Plugin
WooCommerce Account Funds – The Account Funds expansion helps construct purchaser loyalty or repeat enterprise through ensuring that you clients spend theirs possessing solely over you store! Reward them through charity them special discounts or instantaneous rule processing postulate they deliver the usage of theirs Account Funds.
Get elaborate reviews of or much, or how many deposits have been made by thy clients over a period over time.
Why use WooCommerce Account Funds?
- It allows customers to top-up their store accounts with an amount between the limits that you set.
- Customers can use their deposited funds to pay for new orders within your store.
- The shop manager can offer discounts to customers using account funds to create more incentives.
- Mixed payment methods are allowed if the account funds don’t cover the order total.
- Detailed reports to keep control of the stats and rate of usage of the account funds.
- Deposited funds can be refunded.
- Shop Manager can check and edit the funds of each registered customer in the store.
Increase the average order value and make it recurrent
WooCommerce Account Funds is a very useful tool for creating strategies that are meant to increase your average order value. Once there is some data gathered about the median and average order value, one of the main objectives with our clients in terms of sales is to make this number go up. It usually depends on the type of products and services you sell and the buyer’s profile but if every client spends more per sale, you have more room to market better your products, invest money in your processes or hire more workers!
For that reason, you can set and measure the effect of bigger or smaller discounts when clients pay with their store funds. Moreover, by setting a minimum amount to top-up the account higher than your most bought product, clients will have a bigger incentive to spend more in your shop. However, you must be careful about this, high minimum amounts will make your clients reluctant to use Account Funds.